Monday, January 10, 2011

The 53 hour trip & a beautiful thing

Just got back from a whirlwind trip to the east coast to celebrate my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary.  Filled with love & laughter & big snow storms... we had such a great time.  I have a ton of pictures to sort through & will do a proper post this week.

My all-time favorite blogger started a little fundraiser for kids with Down Syndrome on her site a few days ago.  It has now turned into a HUGE fundraiser with donations pouring in from around the world.  The response has truly renewed my faith in humankind.  Take a moment & join the world in celebrating Nella's first birthday.

2 comments:

Michelle Xo said...

Please don't tell me you spent that whole 23 hours in a vehicle. My poor heart can't take it, haha.

KWQR said...

LOL! There was a plane involved... or more precisely, 4 planes for this adventure. :-)