Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yay for Zoo Day!

Just a quick one... didn't get to take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked since I had to juggle my own monkeys. But we had a great afternoon visiting zoo yesterday.

The elephants, as always, were the highlight. I swear this one was smiling at us...
So happy Ed, Erin & Dylan could come too...

Remy has become very bossy & protective of his brother lately. This shot cracked me up... like he was saying no brother, I don't think you should climb this. Didn't stop him, of course.
Once again Quinn is miffed at me for making him wait for something. Little booger turned four & I swear the attitude is in full force.
Looking forward to our 4th o' July weekend!

1 comment:

Life with Kaishon said...

That elephant truly looks like it IS smiling : )Very cool picture. And your boys look like they are having so much fun : )