Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Haircut

Quinn is notoriously uncooperative when it comes to things like trimming nails or cutting his hair... which is why it is usually Daddy's job to take care of these things. William has been working like crazy & the first day of school was fast approaching, so I realized I had to take care of the next haircut.

Here are a couple of "before" shots...

I love the long hair, but the poor guy couldn't see half the time with his bangs hanging in his eyes. So off we went to one of those kid salons to see what we could do.


Things started off okay... there are tv screens at each station, I gave him graham crackers (his favorite) to hold in each hand and also let him have sips from a juice box (a rare treat)... at first these distractions did the trick & the nice lady cutting his hair got a lot of the length cut off.

But then...

...he was DONE with us.

Very unhappy Quinn.

But, somehow we all got through it, & although it ended up being MUCH shorter than I had originally wanted, I think he looks pretty cute.

Besides, it's hair. It will grow.

No comments: